Embrace new experiences, see opportunities, surprise yourself.
There are multiple benefits to learning. No matter what it is that you’re working on or experiencing for the first time, learning is a rewarding process. Whether it’s for business or personal reasons, there are learning opportunities all around you.
From something as difficult as a new language to something as simple as making pancakes from scratch, every day presents a new chance to broaden your horizons.
Try this fun learning activity with your team - it works well in small or large groups:
- Keep learning – click here for some simple tips
- Article – How to keep learning – 10 simple ways to constantly keep learning without making a big effort
- Ryman Academy
- Lynda.com from LinkedIn – learn software, creative and business skills to achieve your personal and professional goals. One month free trial OR free access for library card holders at most of NZ’s public libraries. To sign in to Lynda.com with your library card, visit your local libraries website and search for Lynda.com.
- Auckland Council library
- Wellington library
- Christchurch City Council library
- 10 of the best free online courses for adults – a list of course provides and some of the courses they offer.